We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- AHCA/NCAL Award for Quality Care
- Close proximity to hospital: Munson Medical Center
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- On-Staff Wound Care Certified Nurse
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- On-site Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- History of good compliance
- Four-Star quality rating by the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Over 90% of our customers would recommend us to others
2008 Excellence in Action Award (Click Here to View PDF)
Eden concept facility
The Eden Alternative concept was developed by Dr. William Thomas. This concept creates a more homelike environment by allowing the residents to provide care to animals and plants, and develop "neighborhoods" within the facility.
Body Recall Program
This restorative program uses exercise to help increase a patient's range of motion, flexibility and strength, while also improving coordination and balance. Offered weekly, this program is conducted by a certified Body Recall specialist.
Respite Care (Click Here for a Brochure)
Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one's needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one's needs.